Tony graduated from UNLV with a degree in Geology and moved to Denver with the gas and oil boom in the 80’s. After the oil bust, he started AJ Hinkel and Associates, a turn-key provider of computer systems for medical and dental offices. Losing his IT job in the great recession, he joined his wife Karen in the real estate business and together they operate the only Philanthropic Real Estate Company in Colorado donating to Denver’s Local Non-Profits. Tony is the Property Manager of his own rentals as well as other rentals. He is an expert at rent prices in central Denver.
Tony’s Real Estate Seminars
- “Careers for Liberal Art Students; Flip Houses not Burgers”
- “Smaller is Better Buy a Ranch”
- “How to Buy an Investment Property and Live Rent-FREE”
Real Estate Designations, Memberships and Education:
CRS Canidate, SFR, NARPM, Historic Home Expert, NAR, CAR, DMAR, Historic Denver, Washington Street Community Center, FANS and BS Geology University of Nevada Las Vegas.
Tony’s Volunteer Activities:
- President of the Board; Washington Street Community Center.
- Community Forester for Denver Forestry and The Park People Denver Digs Trees.
- Washington Park Annual 4th of July volunteer.
- Co-chair of the West Washington Park Neighborhood Association Home Tour 2012.
Organic Gardening, Urban Farming, Neighborhood Improvement and “Place Making”, Art Glass, Walking, Cats, Social Justice, Meditation, Science and Science Fiction, Historical Preservation, Trees, Art, and good grammar.